Odd floppy behaviour in 2.4.19-pre7 (again)

From: Steve Kieu (haiquy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 20:16:13 EST

Hi, it is me again

The previous problem I posted is still with
2.4.19-pre7. I guess it is not only me to build a boot
- root disk but it seems that only me having such
problem. (As I got no reply :-) ) For the current
running kernel I built floppy as module and when
access the floppy drive here is the message from dmesg

inserting floppy driver for 2.4.19-pre7
Floppy drive(s): fd0 is 1.44M
FDC 0 is a post-1991 82077
Only problem with boot disk as I described in my
Regards,

=====
Steve Kieu

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE!