Re: BK, deltas, snapshots and fate of -pre...

From: Kai Henningsen (kaih@khms.westfalen.de)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 01:55:00 EST

thiagop@stampede.org (Kiss The Blade) wrote on 28.04.02 in <FCYTRNJE041Y54TSRNOMZTEAG1Z3VTR.3ccc5e20@kingston>:

> Why people continue bitching about this? It's just a tool. Maybe we should
> just start flaming Coca-Cola because it does not open source the formula of
> the soft drink.

Maybe if they did, someone could design something actually drinkable from
that ... then again, the result would be so different, one might as well
start from scratch. And nobody seems interested anyway (or else someone
*would* have started from scratch and produced something that doesn't try
to be a very close clone).

And I'm probably not interested enough to make ot a commercial success
anyway, even if everybody were like me.

MfG Kai