Re: Can't Burn CDR's On 2.4.19pre8

From: Kristian Peters (kristian.peters@korseby.net)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 02:49:00 EST

James <jdickens@ameritech.net> wrote:
> I have read that Disk at Once mode works for writers that understand that
> mode of writing, but the track at once is the one that is currently broken,
> that explains why some us are complaining and others say that all is fine.

Do you mean cdrecord or the kernel ?

DiscAtOnce only works with newer models. I suspect that something is broken with late versions of cdrecord (>=1.10) cause burning with cdrdao works for other persons.
So adding "-dao" and "-pad" when you're burning audio to your commandline you should be on the safe side for now.

*Kristian

  :... [snd.science] ...:
 :: _o)
 :: http://www.korseby.net /\\