ns83820 bug. [was Re: Poor NFS client performance on 2.4.18?]

From: Dan Yocum (yocum@fnal.gov)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 15:19:03 EST

Trond, et al.

You're right, it's a driver (ns83820) issue. Strange that it only shows up
when trying to execute an app that's mounted via NFS, but, whatever.
Running apps from the the NFS volumes with the eepro100 adapter that's on
the machine works fine with the updated NFS_all patch applied.

Thanks, again,
Dan

--
Dan Yocum
Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Fermilab  630.840.6509