Re: Tux in main kernel tree? (was khttpd rotten?)

From: john slee (indigoid@higherplane.net)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 06:28:38 EST

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 10:52:48PM +0100, Paul Jakma wrote:
> On Mon, 6 May 2002, John Stoffel wrote:
>
> > And why does a Web server belong in the kernel? I've never understood
> > this, and I personally do not think it has any need to be there.
>
> <humour>
>
> it's all part of a fiendish plot, principal conspirator in which is
> Jeff Merkey, to turn linux into the new Netware...

this i find genuinely amusing. jeff would probably disagree though as
he's apparently been doing anything but netware stuff lately. in fact
ive hardly seen him mention the N-word at all in the past few months on
this list

j.

--
R N G G   "Well, there it goes again... And we just sit
 I G G G   here without opposable thumbs." -- gary larson