Re: sb16 isa non-pnp problems

From: John Bäckstrand (sandos@home.se)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 08:12:58 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zwane Mwaikambo" <zwane@linux.realnet.co.sz>
To: "John Bäckstrand" <sandos@home.se>
Cc: <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: sb16 isa non-pnp problems

> I wouldn't mind seeing the dmesg+oops of a 2.4.18ish
kernel with
> kernel ISAPNP. As well as /proc/isapnp before loading
the module, and if
> possible /proc/dma and /proc/ioports after loading.

They all look normal, afaics, and its probably not a
linux-pnp problem, since we found the problem. It was
the overdrive CPU causing problems. Works fne with the
original DX33. This was also the case in windows.
Suspecting wrong voltage to the cpu, ah well. Thanks
anyway =)

---
John Bäckstrand