Re: kbuild 2.5 is ready for inclusion in the 2.5 kernel - take 3

From: Wayne.Brown@altec.com
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 00:09:19 EST

Gee, what a tolerant attitude. I state my preference -- not a demand, just a
preference -- that the old interfaces be retained IN ADDITION to whatever new
features are added, and you say "Bah go away." I'm sorry, I must have missed
the rule that says only people who agree with you are allowed to post their
opinions on lkml.

The current system works just fine for my needs. I've never seen the point of
trying to "improve" things that are already good enough. But now that you've
explained it to me so politely, I understand. My top priority is supposed to be
what YOU want, even though you don't care anything at all about what I want.

So, in the spirit of your oh-so-helpful message, let me say this: Get stuffed,
jerk.

Robert Love <rml@tech9.net> on 05/17/2002 06:14:45 PM