Re: kbuild 2.5 is ready for inclusion in the 2.5 kernel - take 3

From: Diego Calleja (DiegoCG@teleline.es)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 08:11:38 EST

On Sat, 18 May 2002 00:09:19 -0500
Wayne.Brown@altec.com escribió:
> The current system works just fine for my needs. I've never seen the point
> of trying to "improve" things that are already good enough. But now that
> you've

A years ago, having a car engine of about 50 Cv/litre and all though it was the
best.

...now we have some engines like the bmw m3's 3.3 engine of about 103 Cv/litre,
or Honda S2000, 2.0, about 120 Cv/litre, Audi S3 1.8 turbo 122 cv/litre, audii
rs4 twin turbo about 140 cv/litre...

I think that evolution uses to be a good thing ;)

Diego Calleja

DiegoCG@teleline.es