Re: kbuild 2.5 is ready for inclusion in the 2.5 kernel - take 3

From: DervishD (raul@pleyades.net)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 16:15:27 EST

    Hello Wayne :)

>I don't need the new kbuild. I don't want the new kbuild. But I'm
>going to be stuck with it, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
>So for those of you who DO want it, why is it such a burden to hear
>that not everyone thinks the way you do?

    Independently of my opinion about the subject, you have send a
polite and very sensible answer to all the attacks you have received
(some of them very out of common sense, I must say...).

    Congratulations for your message. I was thinking that people are
more concerned of defending decisions that to really make
improvementes... Just look at the messages last week: many people
took a big effort to attack you verbally, but my patch to a nasty
(but maybe harmless) but have totally gone ignored...

    Keep on like that, Wayne ;)

    Raśl