Re: 2.4 SRMMU bug revisited

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 07:19:38 EST

   From: Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org>
   Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 08:10:44 -0400

   Not trying to add fuel to the fire, but Marcelo's last prepatch was
   almost 4 weeks ago (26 days).

For most of that time I wasn't even getting responses from him, only
recently (within the last week) did he start pulling in my changes.

If you want Marcelo to make prepatches more often, simply ask him to
do it :-)

A lot of the BK grievences amount to "Well, how would you approach
this situation if BK didn't exit?" --> "Oh, I'd ask the maintainer to
make prepatches more often."