[small BUG] Makefile bug with gcc 3.1 and non english locales

From: Edouard Gomez (ed.gomez@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 20:33:20 EST

Hello,

well, if i use gcc 3.1 with the current Makefile, the gcc specific include
dir is not well parsed in this expression :

kbuild_2_4_nostdinc := -nostdinc $(shell $(CC) -print-search-dirs | sed -ne 's/install: \(.*\)/-I \1include/gp')

because my system is fr_FR and the gcc output begins with :

Installé: ...

So i have to put LC_ALL=C before compiling the kernel.

I think you should set LC_ALL=C in the Makefile in order to avoid that
problem with locales.

Regards

PS : Please CC me the answers.

--