Re: FUD or FACTS ?? but a new FLAME!

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 16:55:40 EST

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:

> I apology for flames Andre, after some thinking I came to
> conclusion that if speaking hardware you are generally right.
>
> I hope we can together resolve transport layer issues in 2.5.

Bartlomiej,

Thanks, and we worked well in the past togather, and there has never been
a communication problem with you.

Lets hope so, and please change the maintainer file to your name.
As you were in mind in the past to replace me when I burned out.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group