Re: [ANNOUNCE] Adeos nanokernel for Linux kernel

From: Daniel Phillips (phillips@bonn-fries.net)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 04:26:56 EST

On Monday 03 June 2002 10:35, Karim Yaghmour wrote:
> We have released the initial implementation of the Adeos nanokernel.
> This provides a mechanism for the implementation of systems that can
> provide guaranteed realtime response.

Congratulations! This looks beautiful. I really do think you've
wiped out the intellectual property roadblock that's been holding Linux
back from penetrating the control system space at the same rate as
traditional IT. Not to mention that I can look forward to a sound
system where I can be *sure* my mp3s won't skip.

In my opinion, this is fundamental progress for free (as in freedom)
software.

--
Daniel