Re: Max groups at 32?

From: Tim Hockin (thockin@hockin.org)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 16:18:22 EST

> Few months ago was release by me shadow package with some neccessary
> for this changes. From http://shadow.pld.org.pl/ChangeLog:

We have a patch floating around that enables unlimited group membership at
the kernel level, too. We've never submitted it because it was suggested
that we were crazy and should just bugger off. If I thought it might be
useful and acceptable, we could perhaps make it available in a cleanish
form.

Tim