Re: 2.5.20 RAID5 compile error

From: Miles Lane (miles@megapathdsl.net)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 16:48:32 EST

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 04:51, Jens Axboe wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 03 2002, Mike Black wrote:
> > RAID5 still doesn't compile....sigh....
>
> [snip]
>
> Some people do nothing but complain instead of trying to fix things.
> Sigh...

Hi Jens.

Maybe Mike Black is a kernel hacking guru and, therefore,
deserves your impatience.

I send in a lot of bug reports. I don't sigh about finding
bugs, because I enjoy testing and want to contribute to the
kernel evolution as much as possible. Testing is my core
competency, so that's what I focus on.

Anyhow, it's helpful when developers are patient with
the limitations of us testers.

        Miles