Re: PDC20267 + RAID can't find raid device

From: Samuel Flory (sflory@rackable.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 14:18:14 EST

  It works for me once I got the right options. Did you enable the
"fasttrak feature"

I'm using the following options in my .config:
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PDC202XX=y
CONFIG_PDC202XX_BURST=y
CONFIG_PDC202XX_FORCE=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_ATARAID_PDC=y

  One major issue for me is that you can use, and mount both the
/dev/ataraid/d0 devices, and the /dev/hd devices. This makes for lots
of fun in the Red Hat installer, and Cerberus.