I2C stuff has undefined externals in 2.4.18

From: reg@dwf.com
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 19:57:48 EST

I just tried building the I2C stuff in 2.4.18,
I selected
        I2C support
and I2C /proc interface.

as modules.
The compile went ok, but the depmod after the install claimed that
        i2c-hydra
        i2c-i810
        i2c-via
        i2c-voodoo3
all had undefined externals.
Does someone familiar with the code want to take a look?

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@dwf.com