Re: Locking CD tray w/o opening device

From: Austin Gonyou (austin@digitalroadkill.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 00:00:45 EST

You could echo "1" >/proc/sys/dev/cdrom/lock

If you do this, even when a cd is *not* in the drive it will be locked.
For information like this, it might be best to open xchat, and head to
openprojects.net and join #linuxhelp. This is a good question, just
perhaps not right for the lkml?

:)

--
Austin Gonyou <austin@digitalroadkill.net>