Re: 2.5.22 ide disk hang on boot

From: devik (devik@cdi.cz)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 10:12:05 EST

Huh, how fast .. I even didn't notice there is 2.5.24 :)
Now it seems to work. Thanks. Only in case it is interesting
to you the "Use old disk-only driver on primary interface"
seeting is not working. When I user it the kernel hung up
just after Freeing unused kernel memory: 192k freed
message.

regards,
devik