Re: [Lse-tech] efficient copy_to_user and copy_from_user routines in Linux Kernel

From: Niels Christiansen (nc@ejna.ribald.com)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 15:24:46 EST

Mala,

As you may recall, I showed you results back in February with MMX registers
enabled. I also gave you a simple patch to test activate the use of the MMX
registers. It would be interesting if you could run your test with the MMX
patch so we could see the difference. In case you forgot the patch, it is
as simple as setting CONFIG_X86_USE_3DNOW on for Pentium III in
arch/i386/config.in.

Niels Christiansen