Fwd: [Lse-tech] Block IO write performance (ext2 data) WAS : Ext3 performance bottleneck as the number of spindles gets large

From: mgross (mgross@unix-os.sc.intel.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 09:00:22 EST

I origanaly started this "EXT3 scaling to large numbers of drives" thread on both the LSE and the LKM lists.

I forgot to CC the LKML when I posted this yesterday. The LSE is likely the better place for this type of thing so take this as
just an FYI to close out some of the open quiestions that where made durring that thread.

--mgross