missing BK architectures?

From: Larry McVoy (lm@bitmover.com)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 20:43:53 EST

At OLS I got a number of requests for a PARISC BK release. One of the
the PARISC guys (Wilcox? I apologize, I can picture the person but not
the name, nice guy, black hair, pony tail, medium height, glasses) who
works at HP was kind enough to offer a loan/donation of a box on which
to run Linux/PARISC. Which is way cool and we promised that within 24
hours of getting the box we'd have finished the port (Linux on different
architectures is so easy to port to that if it takes more than a few
minutes, we're positive it's our code).

Anyway, kudos to the HP guys aside, are there other architectures for
which someone wants a Linux port of BK? I know we need to release a
zseries version, that's in the works (noone is donating a zseries and
I'm pretty sure we couldn't afford the power bill anyway, but I have
an account on their public server), but what about other archs? Are
we missing any you care about?

Cheers,

--
---