Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: usb storage cleanup

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 16:16:26 EST

Now... wait a second here....

You say the dirver "is supposed to wait until all urbs" are completed...
but we're talking about the case where the device is now gone...

So how do the urbs complete? Something is causing them to complete when
the cable is removed -- that's the behavior I've observed, at least.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net

Way to go, lava boy. -- Stef to Greg User Friendly, 3/26/1998