More Fbdev policies.

From: James Simmons (jsimmons@transvirtual.com)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 15:35:06 EST

Recently I was porting several fbdev drivers over to the new api. Some
driver writers asked to have the changes reverted. So anyone who wants the
drivers reverted to the previous state say so. I will revert them. I did
this not to break any drivers but have a smooth transition. This will not
be the case now.

NOTE:
   I will begin change the upper fbdev layer monday thus breaking most
if not all drivers. It is up to the maintainers to fix them. If not
fixed by the end of the developement cycle they will be dropped.

   . ---
   |o_o |
   |:_/ | Give Micro$oft the Bird!!!!
  // \ \ Use Linux!!!!