Re: [patch] Typo fixes in input code

From: Brad Hards (bhards@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 21:22:48 EST

On Sun, 7 Jul 2002 03:48, James Simmons wrote:
> You patch is right except for drivers/input/gameport/Config.help. That was
> right before your patch.
OK. I assumed that Config.in was the authoritative source, and Config.help
should match. Looks like (based on the Makefile) that I probably should have
changed it to be CONFIG_GAMEPORT_EMU10K1 in the Config.in. In fact, that
driver won't ever be built with vanilla 2.5.25, with or without the previous
patch

BK already has the previous change applied, so this in an incremental diff:

<bk text>
EMU10K1 build fix

Revert the CONFIG_INPUT_EMU10K1 change to drivers/input/gameport/Config.help,
and change drivers/input/gameport/Config.in to use CONFIG_GAMEPORT_EMU10K1
</bk text>

Brad

--
http://conf.linux.org.au. 22-25Jan2003. Perth, Australia. Birds in Black.