Re: NAPI patch against 2.4.18

From: Martin Josefsson (gandalf@wlug.westbo.se)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 19:30:34 EST

On Sun, 2002-07-07 at 21:15, Jason Lunz wrote:

> greearb@candelatech.com said:
> > Does anyone have a working NAPI kernel and tulip driver patch against
> > 2.4.18 or so? I will be happy to test this if so.
>
> Yes, I backported the core last week to 2.4.19-rc1 from 2.5.24, but the
> patch ought to apply to 2.4.18 with only offset mismatches. I kept a lot
> of style cleanups in the patch, but they should be easy to remove if
> they cause problems. I'll be backporting the various napified drivers to
> 2.4 this week.
>
> http://orr.falooley.org/pub/linux/net/

Why not use the original patch?

ftp://robur.slu.se/pub/Linux/net-development/NAPI/

--
/Martin

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/