Re: [STATUS 2.5] July 10, 2002

From: John Levon (movement@marcelothewonderpenguin.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 12:25:13 EST

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 12:54:49PM -0400, Karim Yaghmour wrote:

> In light of the recent discussions, it would be really nice to get a
> definitive statement about LTT's inclusion in 2.5.

It has been pointed out to you at least once that it would stand a much
better chance if you were to follow the kernel coding style, for one ...

And things like :

+#ifndef CONFIG_SMP /* On an SMP machine NMIs are used to implement a watchdog and will hang
+ the machine if traced. */
+ TRACE_TRAP_ENTRY(2, regs->eip);
+#endif
+

aren't very encouraging.

just my 2p
john

--
"I know I believe in nothing but it is my nothing"
	- Manic Street Preachers