from bank manager

From: george kukah (geo_kukah@lycos.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 03:19:13 EST

 BIA Togo s.a
13 rue du Commerce
Lome, republic of togo

dear sir,

it is my interest to intimate you on this transaction
hereon based on mutual understanding and co-operation.

I williams nkah, a senior Manager at BIA (Bank) Head
Office here in Togo.

The nature of this business requires trust and extreme
confidentiality and I want to request that you should
handle it in the strictest terms.

 A very wealthy deceased customer of our bank, Mr.
 Talbot Camara - a Sierra Leonean and one time
minister for natural resources in that country left
the sum of Twenty One Million Two Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars (U.S$21.2m) in a special
domiciliary account with our bank since his death in
1998.

 In his Will which has just been made available to
 us by his Lawyer and family, he shared his other
 money located in some other bank accounts judiciously
 among his family members and local welfare
 organizations,but requested specifically that the
$21.2m in this account with our bank be given 100% to
a foreign organization or individual trustee who will
utilize it strictly for charity.

 In this Will also, he gave sole authority for the
nomination of this foreign
 trustee to his personal Lawyer - Mr. Donald Lukeman
and the Head of the Domiciliary Account Department of
my bank,which position I am occupying at the moment.
So,the choice of a foreigner for this project is in
 strict compliance with the Wish of the deceased
account holder who believes that the fund will be
better utilized by a foreign trustee since there will
be no interference or manipulation by local
authorities.

 Due to the exigencies of Togolese legislation,
 there became the need to acquire a Letter Of
 Administration from the Togolese Probate Registry to
give legal impetus to the execution of this Will in
Togo. For this reason, the execution of this Will
could not materialize until last month when the court
in Togo issued the final Letters Of Administration.
Having secured this Letters Of Administration
 from the court, the authority for the appointment of
an administrator for this fund now lies solely in my
 hands and that of the Attorney.

 Both of us (Myself and the Attorney) have met several
times over this issue and have agreed mutually among
ourselves to transact this business in such a way that
it will be beneficial to us. In fact, we have decided
to utilize only 20%of this fund for charity while
reserving the rest for ourselves. After deducting the
overall cost (both foreign and local) incurred in
executing this project,whatever balance left from the
outstanding 80%will be shared equally between myself,
the Attorney and the foreign partner who will assist
us to receive this money as the appointed trustee.

 Also, the foreign partner will receive in addition to
his share, the 20% earmarked for Charity under the
strict agreement that this part must be spent for
Charity through him or his organization in compliance
with the wish of the late account holder.

 My reason for contacting you is therefore to
 solicit for your cooperation in this project so that
your name or that of your company can be used as the
appointed foreign trustee to whose care this money
will be transferred.

 However, it will require that you shall be physically
 present here in Lome- Togo, with my assistance to
 complete the necessary procedures.There is absolutely
no risk involved as we have the copy of the Will and
Letters of Administration to back the transaction. But
you must also understand that a transaction of this
nature and magnitude requires absolute secrecy so that
no one else hears about it especially, our mutual
agreement to utilize and disburse this fund as stated
in the paragraph above.

kindly mail me urgently on accepting the transaction
so that we can commence work immediately.Use my private box kukah_geo@lycos.com

Best Regards,

GEORGE KUKAH.