Future of Kernel tree 2.0 ............

From: c0330 (c0330@yingwa.edu.hk)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 16:35:03 EST

Hi everbody,

  Will kernel tree 2.0 stop developing and regard historical after the release
of 2.6? I think we would put our focus on much more newer kernel. And I found
this may confuse the newbies, because they don't know much about versioning in
Kernel.

  In nowsdays, there are less less compputers using 2.0. We should push them to
upgrade, so I think stop developing 2.0 is better, in my opinion

------
 0330
------