RE: Networking question

From: Bloch, Jack (Jack.Bloch@icn.siemens.com)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 10:11:31 EST

I have tried both methods and they work. I would of course like to use the
most real-time efficient and "Kernel standard" methods. Looking into the
code code of netif_rx_ni seems to be logically the most correct way since it
will trigger do_softirq directly after the call to netif_rx.

Jack Bloch
Siemens Carrier Networks
e-mail : jack.bloch@icn.siemens.com