OSDL adds database test to STP

From: Cliff White (cliffw@osdl.org)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 15:56:09 EST

Subject: OSDL adds database test to STP

 As promised, we've added a Database Transaction test to
 the Scalable Test Platform. The first release is a one-tier
 test scaled for the 2-CPU STP platform.
 The database is the open-source SAP DB. Further information on the
 test and the test platform is available at:
        http://www.osdl.org/projects/performance/osdldbt.html
Sample results for linux-2.4.19-rc2 can be viewed at:
        http://khack.osdlab.org/stp/3312/

 Please let us know how we can improve this test.

        To test your kernels on the Scalable Test Platform:
                http://www.osdl.org/stp/
        To add your own kernel test to the Scalable Test Platform:
                http://www.osdl.org/stp/HOWTO.Port_Tests.html

cliffw@osdl.org