2.5.2[6-7] ACPI oops

From: Matthew Harrell (lists-sender-14a37a@bittwiddlers.com)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 19:45:30 EST

I think its related to ACPI since it comes right after the line

  ACPI: Embedded Controller [EC0] (gpe 1)

Everything works fine in 2.5.25 but this started occuring right as I try
to boot up with 26 and 27. I had to hand type this so it may have some typos
in there but hopefully there's enough info to be useful. Let me know if
there's anything else I can provide

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Every morning is the dawn of a
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       new error.