Re: [STATUS 2.5] July 24, 2002

From: Dave Jones (davej@suse.de)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 04:42:04 EST

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 10:21:08PM -0700, James Simmons wrote:

> > o in -dj Rewrite of the console layer (James Simmons)
>
> It was introduce in 2.5.25.

But there are still some sizable chunks of it in my tree pending merge.
I went through yesterday and threw out a lot of whitespace noise, but
there are still some 'functional' diffs there that need either pushing
to Linus, or dropping. From the look of the ones I skimmed, they need
to go to Linus, but I'll let you decide.

        Dave