Re: JFS errors

From: axel@hh59.org
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 17:27:47 EST

Hi Dave!

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Dave Kleikamp wrote:

> happened. I'm guessing that you have built the kernel without
> CONFIG_JFS_DEBUG set. If I'm right, can you set this before you try to
> stress JFS again. It may help find the problem earlier.

No, it's built with JFS_DEBUG. That was the first thing I compiled into a
new kernel when I first encountered this.
How can it help you? Shall I provide info from /proc/fs/jfs after oops
occured?
Oops itself I have to handcopy each time. Hard work! ;) But I guess I can
access /proc tree.

Axel Siebenwirth