Re: Funding GPL projects or funding the GPL?

From: Federico Ferreres (fferreres@ojf.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 15:03:15 EST

On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 14:01, Alexander Viro wrote:
> Larry, what the hell are you smoking? It's a repost from tabloid, for
> fsck sake - clearly says so in the beginning. Thinking is, indeed, hard
> for these guys, but what's encouraging about that?

Would it have made any difference if I posted it here first? Or if I was
a respected developer? Shame on me, I happened to have studied
economics.

Anyway, the OSS model is just fine, so you shouldn't care. If at any
point you change your mind and want/need my $20 bucks, I will be ready
to support you (as well as the hundred millions x $20 waiting out there
arround the globe).

Federico