Re: large page patch (fwd) (fwd)

From: William Lee Irwin III (wli@holomorphy.com)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 18:36:10 EST

On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 03:56:10PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> Btw, I'm not a lawyer, and I suspect this may not be legally tenable
> advice. Whatever. I refuse to bother with the crap.

I'm not really sure what to think of all this patent stuff myself, but
I may need to get some directions from lawyerish types before moving on
here. OTOH I certainly like the suggested approach more than my
conservative one, even though I'm still too chicken to follow it. =)

On a more practical note, though, someone left out an essential 'h'
from my email address. Please adjust the cc: list. =)

Thanks,
Bill