Interrupt issue with 2.4.19 vs 2.4.18.

From: Reid Sutherland (reid-lkml@thirddimension.net)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 14:29:02 EST

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with the aic7xxx constantly retrying to initialize my
LVD SCSI drives. I'm repeatedly getting a "Command already completed"
message. It was mentioned to me that this might be an interrupt related
problem (thank you Justin!).

My board has a Intel 440GX chipset. From my understanding these are a
bitch to deal with and are littered with bugs. I've also read that by
enabling SMP or IO-APIC, it should solve this issue. Well, neither does
it for me.

Does anyone know what could have changed between .18 and .19 that would
cause something like this to happen?

Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks,

-reid