Re: IDE?

From: Anton Altaparmakov (aia21@cantab.net)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 17:11:14 EST

At 20:56 17/08/02, Alan Cox wrote:
>Volunteers willing to run Cerberus test sets on 2.4 boxes with IDE
>controllers would also be much appreciated. That way we can get good
>coverage tests and catch badness immediately

If you tell me the kernel version and patches to apply which you want
tested, and what options to run cerberus with (never used it before...), I
have control over a currently idle dual Athlon MP 2000+ with an AMD-768
(rev 04) IDE controller and 3G of RAM. It has only one HD, a ST340810A
(ATA-100, 37G) attached.

btw. Is this where I get cerberus from?
         http://sourceforge.net/projects/va-ctcs/

The machine won't be in use for a few more weeks (until I find the time to
configure all the software and the database server it will be connecting
to...) so I can do tests during that period.

Best regards,

         Anton

--
   "I've not lost my mind. It's backed up on tape somewhere." - Unknown