NULL_GUID

From: Andries.Brouwer@cwi.nl
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 13:47:49 EST

Earlier this evening I happened to compile a 2.4.20-pre4 and got

efi.c: In function `add_gpt_partitions':
efi.c:728: `NULL_GUID' undeclared (first use in this function)

Earlier it was defined in include/asm-ia64/efi.h,
but since there is no relation with ia64 it is reasonable
that it was moved, only it never arrived in partitions/efi.h.

[I'll be lazy and not supply the trivial patch. Too likely
that others already did.]

Andries