Re: PATCH - change to blkdev->queue calling triggers BUG in md.c

From: Hacksaw (hacksaw@hacksaw.org)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 18:27:42 EST

>It's not only useful, without it there can be no cooperation among
>operating systems. There are standards which have to be followed.

Right. Of course, now we know that Thunder didn't mean to get rid of all
partition tables, but just the stupid one we are saddled with.

I wonder if there is a working group anywhere for this topic. It would effect
every OS and all the BIOS shops.

--
Listening changes what we are listening to.
http://www.hacksaw.org -- http://www.privatecircus.com -- KB1FVD