Re: (fwd) Re: [RFC] mount flag "direct"

From: Peter T. Breuer (ptb@it.uc3m.es)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 09:10:35 EST

"A month of sundays ago Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:"
> On 2002-09-06T11:17:05,
> "Peter T. Breuer" <ptb@it.uc3m.es> said:
>
> Peter, you seem to be ignoring the long-ish mail I sent to you and l-k on Wed,
> 4 Sep 2002 11:26:45 +0200, trying to figure out why you are trying what you
> are saying. Could you please enlighten us?

I'm currrently travelling. I won't be back in my office till late
sunday or monday. It's likely that I have missed mails and I apologise.
I'll do my best to track them down on monday. I certainly have been
unable to reply to all mails - for one thing, not all were cc'ed to me,
which meant that I had to trawl lk, and for another, well, I likely
just missed em. I get hundreds of mails a day. Do send it to me again.

Peter