from Mr Brian Phillips

From: from Mr Brian Philips (phillipsandco@1066ad.com)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 16:34:42 EST

 Dear Sales

                         This Mail should serve as a letter of enquiry , my company is a consulting company ANGLOCOMP that runs a chain of offshore international relationship with many companies abroad , we supply companies with goods and we do contract for companies and government on a third party level . currently we are interested in purchasing some products that I believe your company do sell or can provide , we have a huge order from my customers for all these products which are all laid out below.

• Computer processors , say Intel Pentium 4 processors or AMD processors
• HP inkjet cartridges for hewlit Packard printers, also other inkjet cartridges for cannon, Epson, sharp and Xerox.
• Computer memory sticks and accesories.
• Home entertainment systems say like Bose lifestyle and bang & olefuson
• LCD digital projectors say something that has got 1500 ANSI lumen and above.
• Computer laptops or notebook.
• IC circuits for electronic boards, for TVs and video.

These are the orders that are on our priority list at the moment. incase you do have any of this in stock please do send me the specifications and model including prices that you can do them for also provide me with a list of other products that you can provide incase I have market for them.

Yours sincerely,
MR BRIAN PHILLIPS
OWNER.
tel:+44-7786160507