Compilation problems with 2.5.34 on ultrasparc

From: Roy Bixler (rcb@ucp.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 17:44:10 EST

My first problem was that 'SIGSTKFLT' is undefined for sparc64 but
referenced in a couple of macros in kernel/signal.c. My temporary fix
was simply to take SIGSTKFLT out of the macro definitions.

The problem I now have is that the definition of the
'dequeue_signal()' function has apparently changed from taking 2
arguments to 3 arguments. All of the calls in the arch/sparc64/kernel
directory use 2 argument calls.

Does anyone have a fix?

thx,

--