Re: 2.4.20pre5aa2

From: Joe Kellner (jdk@kingsmeadefarm.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 13:51:38 EST

http://www.us.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/andrea/kernels/v2.4/2.4.20pre5aa2.gz
> http://www.us.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/andrea/kernels/v2.4/2.4.20pre5aa2/

Andrea,
I've tried using this kernel on a dual atlon MP system using a Tyan thunder K7
board and two athlon MP 1900's. When it goes to load the kernel image the system
just reboots. I'm using the exact same .config as I used with 2.4.20pre5aa1,
which worked fine. If you need any more information I'll be glad to provide it.