Re: 2.5.X config: USB speedtouch driver

From: Bob_Tracy (rct@gherkin.frus.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 14:44:37 EST

Greg KH wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 01:53:45PM -0500, Bob_Tracy wrote:
> > Minor nit: the subject driver depends on ATM, so a config-time check to
> > see if ATM support is enabled is appropriate.
>
> Agreed, patch? :)

Ok. You shamed me into it :-). If I understand how dep_tristate works,
the attached one-liner should do the trick. Sorry for doing this as an
attachment, but I've seen my mailer mangle stuff when I try to include
it in-line :-(.

Bob Tracy                   WTO + WIPO = DMCA? http://www.anti-dmca.org
rct@frus.com