Re: Linux 2.4.20pre5-ac5

From: Tony Spinillo (tspinillo@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 19:02:40 EST

I just fired it up an an Asus P4B533-V (845G-Award Medallion Bios
v6.0)
board. Seemed to work well :) . Full DMA on the DVD drive.

I took a gamble to see if my old "non-appearing" drives
problem was fixed, and tried it on the Gigabyte 845IGX
(845G-Award Modular Bios V6.0PG), I was not
as lucky. I think my next board will be an Asus. ;)

Full dmesg, lscpi links below, for anyone who is interested.
Let me know if you need anymore info.

Thanks!

Tony

ASUS dmesg/lspci links: