Re: [RFC] Raceless module interface

From: Rusty Russell (rusty@rustcorp.com.au)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 23:40:42 EST

In message <E17pLKe-0007ds-00@starship> you write:
> On Thursday 12 September 2002 05:53, Alexander Viro wrote:
> > Bzzzert.
>
> Rusty, writing "Bzzzert" on lkml is juvenile, as is refering to your
> peers as "shallow thinkers".

I've outlined the variations on solutions multiple times. When people
repeat variations and use the word "simple", they are thinking
shallowly.

I had patience with this thread the first few times I had to explain
it, but no longer, as you can tell.

And it's clear that, shallow thinker or not, you have trouble reading 8)
Rusty.