Re: [reiserfs-dev] Re: UML 2.5.34

From: Nikita Danilov (Nikita@Namesys.COM)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 08:31:24 EST

Jeff Dike writes:
> Nikita@Namesys.COM said:
> > And this is a patch to make it compilable (not sure about
> > CLOCK_TICK_RATE and pte_addr_t parts though):

pte_addr_t and CLOCK_TICK_RATE were undefined.

Wrong macro in include/asm-um/percpu.h resulted in
include/asm-um/cacheflush.h never being included and a macros from the
latter undefined also.

By the way, I am talking about Linus BK tree, rather than patches you
have posted. Sorry for not mentioning this from the beginning.

> Where did you get compilation problems? It compiled for me fine.
>
> Jeff

Nikita.