ACPI Status

From: Marc Giger (gigerstyle@gmx.ch)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 11:55:00 EST

Hi!

What is the current status of acpi in 2.4 / 2.5 kernels???

The most things on http://acpi.sourceforge.net/ are outdated:-((
To acpi developers: Is it possible to make a Changelog like Linus, Alan and Marcello and Co does??
And it would be nice, if there were a document which describes the current development status..(what is already implemented and what not)

My vaio (GR-114EK) has a lot of problems without acpi...

What i would know is:

standby supported?
acpi irq routing / sharing supported?
and other cool things that we can do with acpi supported?

Thanks

greets

marc