RE: Problem with 2.4.19/2.4.20-pre7 multiple root floppy disks-2.4.18 works.

From: Alan Miles (alanmiles@hfx.eastlink.ca)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 16:51:51 EST

Alan,

Thanks for your reply - I appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing.

My experience to-date with the kernel is to compile it - not to try and fix
something. However, I could try and fix it,
although I feel it would be better for the kernel maintainers to fix it, as
I am inexperienced with Linux kernel level
programming; I come from an application programming arena.

Pat, I am cc'ing you on this so you know what is going on - this is the
root-disk problem that I emailed you about.

Alan